Here are 7 stressful issues Arab brides faced while planning their wedding. You can read the full version of each bride’s wedding planning experience in the Real Weddings section.
- Zein Al Fawwaz: “The floor plan! We had a huge wedding and seating people so they can feel comfortable was a big challenge.”
- Shayma Zaq: “Throughout the wedding preparation my fiancé was in Dubai the whole time and I had to go through this experience without him by my side, it was hard and sad not being able to share every little detail with him. Also, planning the wedding on my own before the actual wedding day was fun, but during the day it was challenging to keep up with everything.”
- Haneen: “We wanted to have a lot of shows and entertainment for the guests which took some extra planning and organizing from my side.”
- Mai Al Moghrabi: “The most difficult part was wondering how the wedding hall would look like, and if everything we wanted would be there.”
- Dorla Shaya: “Finding the right place for an outdoor wedding, as I always wanted my wedding to be held outdoors.”
- Raneem Fakhoury: “The most difficult and time consuming part was the card selection and distribution.”
- Hana Al Khatib: “Decorating the hall and working on the centerpieces.”